[Mageia-i18n] proposal about localisation method - italian kde system

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 25 18:55:00 CET 2010

2010/12/24 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>:
> Marcello Anni <marcello.anni at alice.it> schrieb am 2010-12-24
>> i've never used transifex, i will try to understand about it a
>> little more... anyway, i think to be available for the next
>> meeting, we can talk about my proposal there
> Me neither, but Jehanne (from the French team) and me are going to
> write a summary of transifex until next meeting.

It would be nice to discuss it here in the list before the next meeting.

2 points:

1. Marcello, could you explain a bit more about your system?
 - How does collaboration (reviews, proofreading before committing, etc.) work?
 - How does it work with svn?

What we need is a system which allows
 - online and offline work
 - organisation of work within a group
 - reviewing files by others
 - final review and commit by 2 "team committers"

2. Could you organize your team according to the team building process
(see Mageia i18n wiki and meeting logs)?
 - in case of questions I can give you more information (I'm occupied
until Tuesday but free after that)

Have a nice holiday season
--
wobo