[Mageia-i18n] [Fwd: [Mageia-dev] Epoll need translation]

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Sat Oct 2 22:41:19 CEST 2010

Hi,

As said by Olivier in the mail I am forwarding from -dev, epoll, voting
software we will use for mageia need to be translated ( and tested, but
that's not the matter for i18n ).

But as this can be quite improductive to go on and translate without
order, I would like to propose that people take this as a occasion to
organize ourself. Ie, if someone decide to start translating software,
just send a mail to tell "I will translate", then someone else step to
proofread it, and then, I will commit.

I and Olivier are the only one who can commit, and Olivier is the only
one who can create accounts but he is busy fixing the software as he
promised to be able to use it next week. So I know the conditions will
not be as ideal as I would like to offer to you, but I will try to do my
best.

--
Michael Scherer