[Mageia-i18n] Blog translation

Adrian Marcinkowski amfidiusz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 23:11:06 CEST 2010

I don't really like how the situation evolved. It's a total mess
reagrding localized blogs, so far. What keeps us away from presenting
our translated content? It's been submited in all of the major
languages, there are plenty motivated people and yet there are only dead
countdowns on the page. Can somebody take a floor and explain who is in
charge of blogs, what's the current status, how and when blog teams will
be picked up and when localized blogs will be published?