[Mageia-i18n] Epoll need translation]

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Oct 4 16:10:09 CEST 2010

Le lundi 04 octobre 2010 à 12:41 +0200, Oliver Burger a écrit :
> We are having a few problems with the translation. The word "ballot" has
> several German translations which do not have the same meaning.
> Could you give me a hint, in what context it is used here?

list of choices, regarding a vote ?
ie, when you choose between different choice, this list will be recorded
as a ballot.

( not sure if this is clear, as I am not the developers, olivier is ).

> We couldn't find the word "invalided" in the dictionary. There is the adjective
> "invalid", which I know, but what is the meaning of "invalided", are you sure
> it's correct in English?

it may not be proper english, yes, that's a problem.
So if you see errors in english, do not hesitate to send it to olivier,
and sorry if that cause more work for translators :/

> String no. 212 is "sign". In which context is this used?

I think it is used to reflect that you have voted, but I didn't exactly
understood how it was used.
--
Michael Scherer