[Mageia-i18n] Epoll need translation]

andré andr55 at laposte.net
Mon Oct 4 17:00:33 CEST 2010

Ahmad Samir a écrit :
> On 4 October 2010 15:25, Oliver Burger<oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>  wrote:
>
>> andré<andr55 at laposte.net>  schrieb am 2010-10-04
>>
>>> It would be nice if your référence/subject were maintained, so others
>>> would know which document you are translating.
>>>
>> What do you mean? The subject is "Epoll need translation", at least it is in
>> my mail client and on the archiv.
>>
> Yes, but if you look closely, in your email the subject has an extra ]
> at the end, the original Subject was:
> [Mageia-i18n] Epoll need translation
>
> yours is:
> Re: [Mageia-i18n] Epoll need translation]
>

>> So it should be quite clear, this is about the translation of epoll and there
>> is only one document to translate there...
>>
>> Oliver

Actually, there was an additional problem.
There are 2 headers in the previous thread (Mageia-dev and Mageia-i18n),
and my agent (Mozilla Seamonkey) doesn't filter by the order of headers
in the subject.  It was set to filter for Mageia-dev first, so that's
where the thread went.

It would be useful if emails contained only 1 header, to avoid this sort
of problem, which I'm sure affects others on the lists.
At least removing the leading "[" of the list not being targeted.
Especially with the 100's of new messages every day.
Thanks

- André (andre999)