[Mageia-i18n] Epoll french proofreading ( and translations update )

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Wed Oct 6 02:39:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have added some strings to Epoll, after reading again the templates
file carefully. So the strings previously in french should now be now in
english. And some file not in message.pot should be there. I have also
corrected some typos who were left ( and break the software, but nanar
was debugging at the same time ).

If you see something that is not clear in the messages.pot, do not
hesitate to ask.

Wobo asked us to see the soft running, and indeed, we forgot to give the
url. You can see a quite recent snapshot on
http://forge.ipsl.jussieu.fr/epoll/demotrunk , Nanar promised to update
it automatically.

Do not hesitate to play with every options, and if you see a error,
please give your ip address and the time you tested (so we can find the
error in the log).

I have also completed the french translation ( well, before some coder
whose nickname start with a N added some strings ), completing the work
of Nanar, so if there is a french translator to proofread us, it would
be nice.

--
Michael Scherer