[Mageia-i18n] Translation of Mageia home page into Estonian [Was: Re: Mageia values: Translation required]

Marek Laane bald at smail.ee
Wed Oct 13 02:43:13 CEST 2010

2010/10/12 Romain d'Alverny <rdalverny at gmail.com>

> 2010/10/12 Marek Laane <bald at smail.ee>:
> > Translated to Estonian, hopefully correctly...
>
> Thanks a lot Marek! http://mageia.org/et/about/values/ .
>
> I see that we have no translation for the FAQ and Mageia.org home in
> Estonian? Would you want to translate those as well or..? (or maybe
> you posted it already and I did not see those).
>
> Romain

Well, now I've mageia.org home translation into Estonian, too (attached).
Two things, though:
1) I added myself to the translated page, so could you add me to the English
one, too? just a line with text "Marek Laane - Mandriva Linux Estonian
translator"
2) I noticed that though Estonian translation of Values page is existing now
(http://www.mageia.org/et/about/values/), it isn't seen from any other
language's Values page. And also top header of the page (Mageia, Blog, Wiki
etc.) is not translated on the Estonian Values page - have I done something
wrong?