[Mageia-i18n] missing links on the donation pages (in every language)

Philippe DIDIER philippedidier at laposte.net
Sun Oct 17 13:09:49 CEST 2010

>>/  When we start on mageia front page we can see links on the first line :
/>/> Mageia | Blog |Wiki |FAQ |IRC |Donations |Press |Values
/>>/ That's OK for every language.
/>>/
/>/> Same thing is displaid on the  FAQ front page (for every language except
/>/> for Deutsch)
/>/> Same on Values front page
/>>/
/>/> Unfortunately some links don't exist on the "Donations" page first line
/>/> ( FAQ, Press, Values in any language)
/>/>
/> Hi,

> Thanks for the report :)
>
> It thinks it's fixed now.
>
> Cheers,

> Maât

That's OK now !

Just one problem remains on one page :
The deutsch FAQ front page gets no links to press nor values...

(the problem is simple to understand : the pages with missing links were written before those links exist !
Just need to remind, in the future, that when a new link is created on the Mageia first page, this link must be added to
FAQ page, Donations page, and Values page too ... and adapted for every language branch !!!! in extenso 17x3 = 51 pages to modify each time!!!)
huge work...for one single link)

Thanks

Philippe