[Mageia-i18n] Romanian blog translation: Home, Sweet Home!

Catalin Florin RUSSEN cfrussen at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 18 10:39:27 CEST 2010

Hi Michael,

I've noted. I'll use simple text files for now, but they'll loose the
formatting.
I'll have soon access as contributor to the Romanian section on the blog and
this will solve all this intermediary small problems.

One again, many thanks for your advice, it really helped.

Best regards,
Florin Catalin RUSSEN
Romanian Translation Team