[Mageia-i18n] Mageia Code of Conduct

Catalin Florin RUSSEN cfrussen at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 25 13:43:37 CEST 2010

On 23 October 2010 15:31, Cazacu Bogdan <cazacu.bogdan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Anne,
>
> I have a question, who's responsable for the romanian translation team? i
> saw one guy besides me on the tranlation teams list, but that guys aint
> answering to my emails...who should i forward the translations to in this
> case?!

Hi Bogdan,

It's me the responsible and coordonator for the Romanian translation.
The translations are mostly done, they'll be sent to be posted this afternoon.

Otherway, I'd relly appreciate a hand to translate everithing. More to come,
more we'll need people to do the job right.

Best regards,
Florin Catalin RUSSEN
Romanian Translation Team