[Mageia-i18n] Meeting Thursday, March 31

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Fri Apr 1 02:48:19 CEST 2011

Hello,

I've upload most of the zh_TW translations of those projects.

My question is, what should we do to commit those complete translations to
mageia svn?
Can we do it on transifex, or we need to download those translations from
transifex and commit it ourselves?

BTW, I'm not sure if I have permission to commit to svn if we need to do it
ourselves.

Thanks,
Franklin