[Mageia-i18n] Transifex join team approval notification

You-Cheng Hsieh yochenhsieh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 08:27:22 CEST 2011

Hello,

After I click 'join this team', the coordinator didn't recieve any
forms of notification that someone is awaiting approval. And after he
approved, I don't receive any notification that I'm approved as well.

Some kind of automatic notification would be nice for this procedure,
otherwise I suppose new translators should find a way to tell the
coordinator "Hello, please approve me at transifex" via mailing list,
IRC, or any other means in case the coordinators miss it.

Thanks,

You-Cheng Hsieh