[Mageia-i18n] draklive.pot

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 3 14:44:14 CEST 2011

2011/4/3 Sigrid Carrera <sigrid.carrera at googlemail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I am translating
> https://transifex.mageia.org/projects/p/draklive-install/resource/draklive-installpot/
>
> at the moment.
>
> I found 2 occurences of Mandriva in this file:
>
> Mandriva Live
> and
> Install your Mandriva live system to disk
>
> Shouldn't Mandriva in those instances be changed to Mageia? It's not something about Copyright, it's just the name of the system, so my guess would be that it is safe to change.

Yes, here "Mandriva" should be replaced by Mageia, although for the
first string "Mandriva Live" it may change, we don't know yet which
name the live system will bear (we haven't decided on any names yet).

Looks like cleaning was not yet done in these packages, I found
another 2 references to Mandriva which have to be changes. I may
search all files for the string "Mandriva" tonight and look at the
results (to be changed or not).

--
wobo