[Mageia-i18n] How to commit translations?

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:05:09 CEST 2011

Am Montag 04 April 2011, 13:57:12 schrieb Franklin Weng:
> Hi,
>
> maybe you missed this question.  So I changed a topic and ask here again.
>  Sorry if I missed your answers.
>
> Would anyone please tell me, what should we do to commit those complete
> translations to mageia svn?
> Or it will be committed automatically after translating on transifex?
>
> If we need to commit it ourselves, how to make sure if we have the
> permission to do it?
As written somewhere before:

The committers from each team will get svn commit acces. With this, the
transifex command line client and some python script I have yet to write, it
will be an easy task, to commit those files from Tx to svn, that are o.k.

If a file is o.k. or not is a decision, the commiters have to take.

Oliver