[Mageia-i18n] [new] Beta1 download page -italian version ready!

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 23:06:43 CEST 2011

2011/4/13 Marcello Anni <marcello.anni at alice.it>:
> PING!

Marcello,

please see my message of this Wednesday, around 1:45pm - I can extract
the strings from the HTML doc you updated but it will take me more
time - if you could return the PHP array, that would help a lot (it's
a matter of 3/4 minutes to push that). If not, just tell me, but that
may take up to this week-end for me to actually do that.

Cheers,

Romain