[Mageia-i18n] Wanted: New Team Leader i18n

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 16 11:44:27 CEST 2011

Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com> schrieb am 16.04.2011
> I am afraid I have to resign from my position as i18n team leader.
> I want to propose Oliver (obgr_seneca) as appointed i18n team
> leader but this is certainly subject to discussion of the whole
> team.
I would do, if the team wants me to. Let's discuss this in the coming
days and in Meeting on Thursday evening.

> Unfortunately the condition of my health has changed for the worse
> and currently I am in medical treatment for a longer period. I
> will see good times and also bad times, which is quite normal for
> this. I will of course continue to help and do my best for Mageia.
> I will continue working as member of the German i18n team, I will
> participate in meetings and in the forum, but this will also
> depend on daily condition. IMO this is not enough to meet the
> demands as team leader, coordinator, motivator, etc.
>
> I want to thank you all for your friendly cooperation, your
> motivation and the trust you put in me.
All of this is really sad, after working together for so long, first in
MandrivaUser.de and then in Mageia, I don't know, what to say.
Just what I already said more then once: I wish you all the best and
hope to see you arround for a long time.

Oliver