[Mageia-i18n] we just released today the new mageia Brazil hub !

Otto ottosa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 21:21:21 CEST 2011

Dear mageia buddies,
We have just released a new spot for mageia Brazil today. Thus, many new
users are coming to mageia from now on. The new hub mageia Brazil is almost
ready and we invite you to meet it at http://www.mageiabr.org. We will
migrate the old official forum mageia Brazil at http://mageia.forumeiros.com
to a new one in a private server, which It’s located in a robust  host with
a lot of new services, such as  blog, wiki, forum, download area, news, etc.
. We count on the participation of admirers for mageia. You can register
there to choose their preferred nicknames.
cheers.

Otto Sá.

mageia Brazil forum representative.