[Mageia-i18n] Project status for each team on Transifex

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Sat Apr 23 12:03:38 CEST 2011

2011/4/23 Oliver Burger <oliver.bgr at googlemail.com>

> Franklin Weng <franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw> schrieb am 23.04.2011
> > Yesterday I told Oliver that one of the major defect of Transifex
> > is that it does not have a page showing the translation status of
> > each project for one team (language).  Today a friend told me that
> > Fedora's Tx has it.
> >
> > http://www.transifex.net/projects/p/fedora/r/fedora-15/l/zh_TW/
> >
> > But I'm not sure if Fedora has modified the Tx platform for this or
> > not. Maybe Tx has such features but we were not using it in the
> > correct way?
>
> Just a few things: That is not Fedora's transifex. transifex.net is
> the platform provided by indifex, the company standing behind the
> development of transifex.
> Fedora just recently switched from a self hosted transifex-0.xyz
> installation to tx.net (using transifex-1.0 as we do).
> Transifex.net does provide some features that are not part of the
> freely distributed tx package.
> But perhaps there are some things we could add to ours. Please be
> patient. Especially now, 40-some days before Mga1 release, all teams
> are quite bussy and we just have to make do with what we have.
> This doesn't mean, we can't collect good ideas for later usage but I
> don't want to put any more stress on sysadmins (especially misc) than
> there already is.
>
> Oliver

Sure, sure.  I'm not putting any stress on all of you.  I just heard a
friend telling and showing me the transifex platform Fedora is using and was
wondering if we were just using it in the wrong way.

Please just do everything with your pace.  I'm not and will never be
"requesting" anything from you.

Franklin