[Mageia-i18n] Portuguese translation project

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 29 19:15:24 CEST 2011

2011/4/29 José Melo <mmodem00 at gmail.com>:
> Yes, i have login and the account appears inactive.
It is till one of the sysadmins adds you to the i18n ldap groups. But
in letting you try to login, Tx already "knows" you, so I can add you
in Tx, as sonn as you are in the ldap groups. That's rather strange,
but there are some strange things about Tx...

By the way: You can change the information Julia put in the wiki quite
easily, after all it is a wiki. Just register there (the temporary
wiki does not use our ldap, the final one which is waiting to be
deployed, will do) and change it.

We will discuss mail aliases in the next i18n meeting on thursday
evening, 17.30 UTC.

Oliver