[Mageia-i18n] [Transifex.net] Project for training purposes

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 1 16:30:49 CET 2011

2011/2/1 Thorsten van Lil <tvl83 at gmx.de>:
> Hey Jerzy,
>
> thanks for your work.
>
> Do you know if there is an option to achieve the following behaviour:
>
> * Every team-member should be able to propose new translations, but only the
> coordinator should commit them.
> (* Also interesting could be, if also not team-member can propose
> translations.)
> * Is it possible to work on an translation without locking the translation?
>
> As I don't find such settings in the German team profile, I think you as the
> maintainer has the power to. :)

What we actually want to achieve:

 - only team leaders / committers can commit
 - - they should also coordinate the workflow, meaning: have an eye on
what is needed, etc.
 - collaboration on large files
 - - which means with transifex, that you lock a file only while you
are working on it and unlock for longer breaks, so others can
continue.
 - - files must be visible for all so everybody can do proofreading
before it is committed

The question is:
 - does transifex allow for getting a file directly from svn, work on
it and then put it into transifex for proofreading? If not then all
must work through transifex (online and offline).

--
wobo