[Mageia-i18n] French translation of last blog entry

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 00:03:44 CET 2011

2011/2/1 Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org>:

> I would also say that "congrés" is not really what i would have used,
> given the fact we were like 15 peoples present :)
>
> --
> Michael Scherer

It's true that the term is inappropriate. I don't know why, but I
thought that "réunion" was not a great translation (though the term
used in English was "meeting") and searched for something that would
better fit the situation, given it was a kind of symposium. "Congrès"
came to my mind and I just checked on Wikipedia to see if it would be
correct. The first sentence of the article being "Congrès est un terme
général pour désigner une réunion solennelle ou une assemblée de
personnes compétentes pour débattre d'une question.", I thought it
applied to the situation.

I just searched for "congrès" on the CNRTL and you're right, the
meeting in Nuremberg was totally not a "congrès".

I'll change that too.

Thanks to both of you for these adjustments.

Rémi