[Mageia-i18n] Images in Blog post about "Bootstrap"

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 20:09:50 CET 2011

2011/2/9 Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com>:
> Anne has posted an odg file (OpenOffice.org) of the graphics included
> in the blog post. If you want to translate the graphics you can
> download this file, change the text lines and replace the English
> graphics in your language blog page.
>
> http://zarb.org/~ennael
>
> --
> wobo

Hum, if I had known I could have used these, but since they weren't
available when I made the French translation, I had to edit the
graphics in GIMP ^^ (it wasn't easy to find the original archive icon,
though :p).

Though, I don't manage to upload the localised pics on the blog. I
found how it should be done in WordPress (Add a picture > Browse,
aso.) but I get this error (in French) after the upload:

"Impossible de créer le dossier
/home/projects/mageia/blogs/fr/wp-content/uploads/2011/02. Son dossier
parent est-il accessible en écriture par le serveur ?"

What means: "The directory
/home/projects/mageia/blogs/fr/wp-content/uploads/2011/02 can't be
created. Does the server have write access to the parent directory?"

Anyone has the same error?
(I reported it to Damsweb on IRC Sunday but he was AFK because of FOSDEM).

Cheers,
Rémi