[Mageia-i18n] Mailling list

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 14 19:27:47 CET 2011

Addendum to Michael's very detailed and insightful Mageia-i18n-ML-HowTo:

Already available through this ML system are the following i18n language lists:

i18n-af
i18n-de
i18n-et
i18n-fr
i18n-nl
i18n-pt_br
i18n-pl
i18n-ru
i18n-tr

Please go through the motions as misc described and start discussing
internal topics of your language team in the respective lists.

Make one exception, pls:
Please post announcements of meetings in the general i18n list.
Reason: interested people will not be subscribed to their language
list yet, so they still get the message about meetings and may join
the team.

Second round of ML requests:

In a second round of requests for mailing lists the sysadmins will be
so kind and create lists for the following languages:

i18n-ro
i18n-it
i18n-zh_tw
i18n-en

(misc, do I have to send a request to sysadmin list for this or will
you take the request from here?)

If I have missed a language group pls tell me.

--
wobo