[Mageia-i18n] Mailling list

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Feb 14 23:24:39 CET 2011

Le lundi 14 février 2011 à 22:09 +0100, Marcello Anni a écrit :

> > Can the interface be translated to my language ?
> >
> > Yes, it can, for some value of "my language". For now, we just enabled
> > en and fr, but if there is demand for others, we can see if this is
> > translated or not. If this cannot be, you will have to see with
> > sympa.org upstream to push the translation there, and we will be able to
> > get them once we upgrade to sympa ( ie, like 6 months to 1 year alter )
> > This is potentially frustrating, we know.
>
> i would like to translate it in italian, is it possible? what should i do?
> thank you again to all, you're doing a great work

This is the list of the supported language :

ca,cs,de,el,es,et_EE,en_US,fr,fi,hu,it,ja_JP,ko,nl,nb_NO,oc,pl,pt_BR,ru,sv,tr,vi,zh_CN,zh_TW

The fact is this requires to install locales-$lang to have sympa to
support the language, and I didn't investigate much for the impact ( if
any ).

--
Michael Scherer