[Mageia-i18n] Mailling list

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue Feb 15 01:26:40 CET 2011

Le mardi 15 février 2011 à 07:37 +0800, Frank Weng (a.k.a. Franklin) a
écrit :
> Thanks for all your efforts.  I'm waiting for our mailing list created.
>
> I have a question.  When our i18n-zh_tw is created, what should we do to get
> the moderator access rights?  Or will you assign a default moderator?

Moderation will be done by a specific team.

But moderation is not the same as on a forum, this is more "spam
filtering".

For example, me and others who are de facto moderator on current
installation ( the one @zarb.org ) receive each morning a mail saying
something like this ( real example, with edited email ) :