[Mageia-i18n] Mailling list

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Tue Feb 15 13:44:28 CET 2011

Le mardi 15 février 2011 à 20:18 +0800, Franklin Weng a écrit :
> 2011/2/15 Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org>

> Okay, but I wonder how could you know a mail is spam or not, if the mail is
> not in English, but in Chinese for example?

Well, first, we can see that a spanish mail on a chinese list is likely
a problem. Then we can expect to have suspect links ( like link to
server that do not answer to request ).

And last, if there is 1 or 2 spam that goes through, I think this will
not be the end of the world ( as we can clean the archive from sympa ).

And we can always ask to chinese speaking people if something is a spam
or not before moderating.

So in short, we will see when we will have problem :)

--
Michael Scherer