[Mageia-i18n] Mailling list

Franklin Weng franklin at goodhorse.idv.tw
Thu Feb 24 14:53:55 CET 2011

Yes, I tried with KMail and it replied to our i18n mailing list.  This
problem happened when I was using GMail.

Maybe KMail or Opera Mail (as our another member tested) would detect that
this is a mailing list mail and automatically reply to list, while GMail
only see if the mail contains Reply-To header.

Franklin