[Mageia-i18n] [Mageia-sysadm] Request of mailing lists for i18n language teams

Marianne Lombard marianne at tuxette.fr
Thu Jan 6 13:22:13 CET 2011

2011/1/6 Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org>

> I have created the lists :
>
> but they are still not accessible ( well, technically, they should be
> soon, once the system create them . I still need to write a quick howto
> on how to use them, and fix the software used to subscribe ( catdap ) as
> posted on webteam ).
>
> I will mail in a few days with instructions on how to subscribe and how
> to use it.
>
> --
> Michael Scherer

How will we administrate the list ? Is it possible to delegate the
administration to one or two people in each team in order to avoid to
overload mageia-sysadmin ?

Thanks for you answer

Jehane

PS : if you need help to write or proofread your howto, please just ask

--
Marianne (Jehane) Lombard
Mandriva User - Mageia french translation team