[Mageia-i18n] [Mageia-sysadm] Request of mailing lists for i18n language teams

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 6 13:51:26 CET 2011

2011/1/6 Marianne Lombard <marianne at tuxette.fr>:

> 2011/1/6 Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org>
>>
>> Le jeudi 06 janvier 2011 à 13:22 +0100, Marianne Lombard a écrit :
>>
>> > Is it possible to delegate the
>> > administration to one or two people in each team in order to avoid to
>> > overload mageia-sysadmin ?
>>
>> No.
>>

> Why ?

Do you really mean "administration" or do you mean "moderation"?
As for "administration" you need special permissions which are the
sysadmin group's section.
For moderation it may be a good idea to have somebody in each list who
actually speaks the language :)
Maybe the same people who do moderation in the forum of the language
(as Michael wrote: the "yet unformed group of moderators").

Although I do not expect anything to be "moderated" in such lists -
this is more likely to be the case in the general discuss list.

--
wobo