[Mageia-i18n] Meeting today (Dec 6)

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 6 17:00:03 CET 2011

Bogdan CAZACU <cazacu.bogdan at gmail.com> schrieb am 2011-01-06
> Will there be a version of Mageia that would run with no problems
> on a old pc (old meaning: 128 ram, video & sound on-board, hdd
> 80Gb, lan, cd-rw)? :D
>
> I've found a old relic of the past in my basement :D and i'm
> thinking that maybe (hopefully) i can get mageia desktop working
> on it? :D
Asside from this having nothing to do with i18n and the meeting
tonight...

I think all you can try is using openbox (even without any LXDE
features) and try to find apps, that are not using much ram, so forget
firefox, thunderbird, open/libreoffice and so on.

And as I said: this is no discussion for the i18n list.

Oliver