[Mageia-i18n] Website: new page to translate (donate)

Евгений Рожков mai.hime.ost at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 18:52:12 CET 2011

Sorry for the delay and not participating in the last meeting. I've already
read the logs.

Here is the translated version of the "donate" page.
I will send the "Code of Conduct" translation tomorrow, after reviewing.

Eugeny "lucif0rm" Rozhkov
--
-3. `I just have to install these three patches. It should not take more
     than a few minutes.'

	--Top 100 things you don't want the sysadmin to say