[Mageia-i18n] Meeting today, Jan 13, 19:00 UTC

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 13 14:13:22 CET 2011

Hi,

following the usual schedule we should have a meeting today.

Only topic on the list is "Transifex".

There is the news that we have a new group, the EN Team, which is not
really a translation team. Their task is to work with communication
and marketing to proofread all english docs for language quality. This
was already discussed in this list.

Holding the meeting makes only sense if somebody has done something, but:

 - Oliver did not have the time to install the training Tx on mandrivauser.de
 - the wiki page about Tx does not show anything new

Are there any news on that which I don't know?

IMHO there is no need for a meeting unless we do have news.

WDYT?

--
wobo