[Mageia-i18n] Meeting today, Jan 13, 19:00 UTC

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 13 14:32:05 CET 2011

2011/1/13 Kira <elegant.pegasus at gmail.com>:

> UTC 1900 is hard for us in Taiwan to attend the meeting.
>
> Would you please send the conclusion to the mailing list:
> mageia-taiwan at googlegroups.com
>
> We hope to know the way i18n team works together in the future.

Hi Kira,

Rules and organisation as discussed and agreed so far:

1. All general questions are discussed in this mailing list.
2. All internal questions of a language team (like french team, german
team, italian team, etc.) are discussed in the team's mailing list (to
be ready up soon).

3. Each team has to elect a team leader and substitute who will be
responsible to coordinate the team's work
4. Each team has 2 people who will be able to commit translated files,
all others will have no committing permissions
5. Each team can have their meetings on IRC (if they want to)
6. The team leader or substitute participates in the regular
international meetings. They are also the official contact of the team
to be addressed by the Council or others.
7. All meetings are logged, logs are available on
http://mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=meeting

Please read the logs of previous meetings to get updated with the
informations. In case of questions don't hesitate to ask me or
obgr_seneca (substitute leader of the international team).

--
wobo