[Mageia-i18n] [French team] No meeting tonight

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 19:04:22 CET 2011

Hi,

Sorry for those who aren't in the French i18n team, we'll no longer
use this ML for inner discussion when we have i18n-fr at ml.mageia.org
ready.

To fit the agreed schedule, which sets our meetings on the first and
third Tuesdays of each month, there should be a i18n-fr meeting
tonight.
Still, last Thursday's i18n meeting was cancelled (because there was
nothing on the agenda), and since we have nothing to translate at the
moment, a team meeting would be pointless.

So there won't be a meeting tonight, and I apologise for the delay (I
was supposed to decide that last Thursday after the i18n meeting, but
since there was no meeting, I just forgot).
However, if you want to chat casually or if you want to discuss a
i18n-related subject tonight, there should be some of us on the
channel.

Cheers,
Rémi