[Mageia-i18n] Meetings - general proposal

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 25 12:51:34 CET 2011

2011/1/25 Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org>:

> The fact is meeting are giving a pulse to the community. Maybe rather
> than less meeting, people should try to fix what is wrong with current
> ones ?

1. I do not propose to get rid of meetings alltogether.

2. You can not compare our current meeting needs with those of other
teams like founders, artwork, packagers, devs, etc. which are very
active at the moment. This may change when we will be as active as
them. This can start sooner than you think, like we will have a
meeting as soon as transifex is up for training (the delay with this
issue does not make me happy either). We may also have a special
meeting dedicated to transifex (I'm thinking of a kind of live working
session accompanied by IRC chat).
Then we will have regular status report meetings, etc.

--
wobo