[Mageia-i18n] Access to the svn and blog

Blinov Vyacheslav blinov.vyacheslav at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 18:58:16 CEST 2011

В сообщении от Вторник 05 июля 2011 20:37:25 автор Egor Suldin написал:
> Hello,
>
> I am a Russian translator. I have new translations of the blog and
> software. I wrote about this in our mailing list, but I received a
> response only from Vyacheslav(aka dant3). But he is busy now.
> May I svn commit and add a new translated articles to RU blog?

Отвечаю на это письмо:

Hey Egor!
I'm not active as translaitor but it does not mean I'm not reading mails. I
have access to RU blog, althrou I do it with not my account (it belongs to our
team leader who is gone/do not responding), I'll provide you needed info in a
private mail.
--
Regards
Vyacheslav Blinov aka Dant3/Dante