[Mageia-i18n] About Chinese Simplified Translation Team

王liuerfire liuerfire at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 12 16:28:49 CEST 2011

Hello, I'm Xing Wang. I sent emails to the Chinese Simplified Translation Members a few days ago, but only one person replied me. He said that Chinese Simplified Translation has paused for a while. He asked me if I can create a Chinese Simplified Translation Team so that he could join me. So I want create a Chinese Simplified Translation Team. Is that OK? Or is there any other requirements?