[Mageia-i18n] Update of pages for cs (Czech) translation

Pavel Fric pavelfric at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 23:10:35 CEST 2011

Hi,

I downloaded the file from the link provided - and now I am not sure, if I modified it, but there is no mispelling, that I can see on support page.

Also could you upload the file locales.php sent in attachment to this e-mail (or possibly compare it to the file in SVN - whether it's identical). (Of course I expect to see the right display of that word, e.g. "lokalizované).

Also the best way for you (in the future) is let the.php files downloaded from SVN in state as it was downloaded, just make work needed, (with another  languages, there is no need to cut Czech language as snippet from it, as I understand it?

Greetings, Pavel Fric