[Mageia-i18n] Migration web page to translate

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 11:55:18 CEST 2011

2011/6/1 Wolfgang Bornath <molch.b at googlemail.com>:
> 2011/6/1 Rémi Verschelde <rverschelde at gmail.com>:
>>
>> I do agree that sometimes translating the PHP array needs the context,
>> and I personnally had access to the EN page, for I secretly extorted
>> the URL from Oliver :p
>
> Could you pls list your extortion methods in detail somewhere for
> future reference?
> I've been looking for something like that all the time I have been
> working with Oliver!
>
> --
> wobo

Well, you start saying that you're overloaded with work and don't know
how you can finish in time (since it is also Oliver's condition, he
will be moved to know that he is not alone).
Then, you ask politely between two bugs reports while wearing this
face (mandatory):
http://www.elbakin.net/plume/xmedia/fantasy/news/shrek/chat-botte.jpg

It should work! :)