[Mageia-i18n] Catalan translator

Paul Charbonneau Cayuela paulcharbo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 14:10:24 CEST 2011

Hi there,
Following the wiki's short guide to become a new translator I send you this
e-mail to request to become a Catalan translator. I've seen that there is no
Catalan translation team so I don't know which is the next step to start
translating, so i would highly appreciate if someone could point me out,
also, my mageia identity is mrbarman. I've never participated in Distro
translation although I have experience in web translation and I'm very
fluent in French, Catalan and Spanish and moderately fluent in English.
Thanks in advance.

Paul Charbonneau