[Mageia-i18n] Status of www strings updates

Romain d'Alverny rdalverny at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 22:57:47 CEST 2011

Hey there,

just to mark a step and resume what's left to be done:
 - Oliver did most of the integration the past week (thank you!);
 - I did some of it, starting Sunday I believe; I may have missed a
few changes and I want to be sure; here is my log between Friday and
this Monday morning:
   - pt strings (Macxi)
   - el strings for nav (dimitris)
   - it strings (Matteo)
   - el strings update (dimitrios)
   - nb strings update (Olav)
   - es strings update (Diego, Annubis)
   - es nav items (Diego)
   - last log from obgr before that was: fixxed typos in German translation

 - note that there are at least 3 batches left to integrate (will be
done tomorrow at the latest):
   - Olav's last one;
   - minor Spanish mistakes;
   - a big Czech one.

Apart from this, do you see missing changes you posted recently?

Romain