[Mageia-i18n] weekly reviews

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 7 22:36:31 CET 2011

Hi,

as a consequence of tonight's council meeting we will have to compile
a short review of our weekly activities, decisions, progress. This
includes information from mailing list, irc meeting. This will be
compiled in a wiki page by all team reps (marcom, packagers,
sysadmins, etc.) and should be ready by Monday morning to give the
council a situation report for their weekly meeting on Monday night.
To be able to do this we will also need a working line of report from
all language teams to the international i18n meetings.

So, being there at the meetings is important. I am quite aware that
real life and time zones are a barrier. But everybody is able to read
the logs and start a thread in the i18n mailing list if he/she has
something to add the the meeting discussions.

The report for the council meeting has to be short, on the point and
should list only the important points. Example: German internal
discussion about the correct spelling of a word is NOT important in
this context :). I will do that over weekends but I will also be happy
to delegate this task to some bored volunteer! :)

--
wobo