[Mageia-i18n] Meeting Thursday, March 10

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 8 14:45:34 CET 2011

Hi all,

our next meeting will be coming Thursday, March 10, at 17:30 UTC,
#mageia-i18n on freenode.net

Topics on the agenda:

 - Tx workflow (obgr_seneca)
 - team reviews (team reps)
 - translation roadmap (wobo)
 - other

Please try to participate, if the official team leader or rep of a
team can not join, try to find somebody else in the team to join the
meeting, so he/she can report to the team later in the language
mailing list.

If nobody from your team can join, pls make sure you read the meeting
logs and discuss them in your team. I can understand that it is hard
to join the meetings especially for people living in the Americas or
in Asia, but again: pls read the logs and please give your feedback in
this mailing list.

--
wobo