[Mageia-i18n] some explanations needed for the translators teams

Julia Jumeau julia.jumeau at orange.fr
Wed Mar 16 17:21:58 CET 2011

Hello !

1) I would appreciate reading  the names of persons in charge  for each team on
the temporary wiki :
http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators

2) It would be good to mention the days for the regular irc meetings ;

3) It would be useful to have some lines about the procedures :

- blogs translations (piratepad)
- system translation (transifex)
- documentation translation

4) To find a way to begin a list of terms used in Mageia translations, for each
team.
Il begun  :
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmnvXrfGBPBtdC1nR0E2bWtOT29tTzZfQlZLOUdJU1E&hl=fr#gid=0

(I imported the glossary  list, may be from KDE translation sites ; yes it's a
bad way, with google documents.... I know this !)

Even while the use of a temporary wiki !

To be followed
--
Julia Jumeau (yogilou)

http://www.delicious.com/juliajumeau/linux