[Mageia-i18n] some explanations needed for the translators teams

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 16 17:32:12 CET 2011

2011/3/16 Julia Jumeau <julia.jumeau at orange.fr>:
> Hello !
>
> 1) I would appreciate reading  the names of persons in charge  for each team on
> the temporary wiki :
> http://www.mageia.org/wiki/doku.php?id=translators

The team leaders were asked to print their names in bold (or add the
term "team leader" behind their names) in the wiki

> 2) It would be good to mention the days for the regular irc meetings ;

Pls see the Mageia calendar. In general we agreed to have meetings
every second week on thursdays, 18.30 UTC. At least one day before a
meeting Oliver or I will send a mail on the list to announce the
meeting (including topics).

> 3) It would be useful to have some lines about the procedures :
>
> - blogs translations (piratepad)

This is up to the single teams.

> - system translation (transifex)
This will be topic in tomorrow meeting (to be announced later
tonight), see also: wiki articles (transifex_howto, transifex_sumup).

> - documentation translation
This will be topic of future discussions, part of the plan is to use
Calenco. There is no documentation yet to be translated.

--
wobo