[Mageia-i18n] some explanations needed for the translators teams

Rémi Verschelde rverschelde at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 00:12:36 CET 2011

2011/3/16 Julia Jumeau <julia.jumeau at orange.fr>:
> 3) It would be useful to have some lines about the procedures :
>
> - blogs translations (piratepad)

The use of PiratePad for blog translations is in no way a standard
procedure; we decided to use it in the French team because many were
willing to help but we couldn't create WordPress accounts for
everyone.

The standard procedure only consists in creating new articles in
WordPress which are translations of the articles of the English blog.
Then, the rest is up the the language teams, as Wolfgang said. The
French team chose to use PiratePad, but others may want to use
WordPress only (as we did at the beginning), to have their
translations reviewed on their respective MLs, and so on.

> - system translation (transifex)
> - documentation translation

Rémi / Akien