[Mageia-i18n] some explanations needed for the translators teams

Marianne Lombard marianne at tuxette.fr
Thu Mar 17 10:04:39 CET 2011

Le 16/03/2011 17:24, Romain d'Alverny a écrit :
> On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 17:21, Julia Jumeau<julia.jumeau at orange.fr>  wrote:
>> Hello ! [...]
>> Even while the use of a temporary wiki !
> Note that all contents (or almost) of the temporary wiki will be
> migrated to the definitive one. So nothing will be lost. Use it
> already.
>
> Romain
At the begining of the project, communication was "no page will be
migrate so don't create too many pages. Wait the definitive wiki"

So I have give this message to my team : "wait the final wiki" and now
you tell us to do not wait ? When the message has changed ?

Regards

--
Marianne Lombard (Jehane)
Mageia User - Mageia french translation team