[Mageia-i18n] Mageia default Input platform policy

Kira elegant.pegasus at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:21:12 CET 2011

在 Thu, 17 Mar 2011 19:09:00 +0800, Michael Scherer <misc at zarb.org>寫道:

>  I think no one talked about it, but that's mainly because that's a rea
>  were few of us
>  have knowledge. If you say that ibus is the way to go, we will believe
>  you but I do
>  not have the start of a idea on where to start or how it work. So if
>  you have
>  precise instruction, I am pretty sure we can make sure this is
>  integrated before
>  stable release ( and if this is not,
>  this would likely be because there was a lack of manpower more than
>  anything else ).

Actually to my experience of usage, they are about the same.

Either of them have some problem. SCIM suffers from many unresolved bugs,

while iBUS still have problem in KDE. Personally I go for ibus, since it's

more actively working than scim.

----
By the way, it's quite surprising to me that no one had mention about

the problem until now....