[Mageia-i18n] No meeting today

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Thu Mar 24 16:59:23 CET 2011

Le jeudi 24 mars 2011 à 16:06 +0100, Oliver Burger a écrit :
> Am Donnerstag 24 März 2011, 14:45:21 schrieb Michael Scherer:
> > Le jeudi 24 mars 2011 à 13:52 +0100, Wolfgang Bornath a écrit :
> > > There will be no meeting today.
> > >
> > > But there are some points which we have to work on this week until next
> > > meeting:
> > >
> > > 1. Transifex
> > > Oliver and misc are at it in IRC while I am writing this.
> Not to take any credits for work others do, I have to tell you that really
> misc is working at it and I'm just sitting in IRC and asking him from time to
> time if he got anywhere.
> (Sorry misc, if there is anything else I could do, just tell me!)

Well, unless you are a python coder, I do not think you could do much.

So far, I managed to have a error message now, about a breakage in
another python module. It seems that tx requires this one :
https://github.com/ahupp/python-magic#readme

While every distribution I checked use the one from file
( http://www.darwinsys.com/file/ ). ( check on fedora, debian and
mandriva ).  I fear a huge headache for packaging this one properly.

--
Michael Scherer