[Mageia-i18n] List of translators

Oliver Burger oliver.bgr at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 25 07:37:30 CET 2011

Good morning, good afternoon, good night to all of you (depending on in which
part of the world you live)!

As our transifex seems to be working now thanks to misc who dived into its
code until he had it fixed, I wanted to remind you of the translator lists I
need.

I have gotten them from the following teams:
de, ro, zh_TW, it, nl, cz, et (is Estonian et?), fr, el (is Greek el?)

If you don't see your team listed above and you are its leader, just send me
the list asap.
If you don't see yout team listed above and you are not a team leader, put
some fire underneath him to make him get me the list asap.

If you don't want to see the list on the public ml, just do as the rest did
and send it to my private mail address (see mail header) not to the list!

I will tell you here as soon as the accounts on Tx are active and I am waiting
for those missing team lists!

Oliver